Some of the things heard around the 2006 National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention here. Got a Problem? I’ll Solve It Tom Addis, a 31-year Ford dealer in Coeur d’Alene, ID, and chairman of Ford’s national dealer council, says it boils down to this: “There isn’t a problem in your dealership that can’t be solved if you are selling vehicles.” He loves selling vehicles. “Arnold Palmer once said, ‘I love playing golf and it is thrilling to get paid to do what I love to do,’” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heard Around NADA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.