The world’s No.1 seller of Ford trucks and second-ranked global Ford dealer telling someone to go buy a Dodge Ram? What’s up? This particular dealer, Jerry Reynolds of Prestige Ford and Ward’s 2002 Dealer of the Year, hosts a weekly 2-hour radio program in Dallas, TX, on WBAP 820. The show gives callers advice ranging from buying to servicing vehicles. A caller, Bob from Cranberry, had a ’91 Dodge Ram with a transmission problem. Reynolds tells Bob, "man, don't sink a lot of money ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heard it on the Radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.