STUTTGART – With many auto-component makers losing money everywhere – several of them even in bankruptcy – it appears ZF Friedrichshafen AG is bucking the trend. The German supplier of driveline and chassis technology, headquartered near the German-Swiss border, by Konstanz Lake, has been able to convert losses of €162.3 million ($196 million) during 2003 into a profit of €180.7 million ($218 million) in a brutal environment in 2004. CEO Siegfried Goll Achieving double-digit growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heavy-Duty Market Bolsters ZF" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.