GM Holden Ltd. is seeking 50 new production workers at Holden Vehicle Operations in Elizabeth, South Australia, for the afternoon shift slated to resume Nov. 15. Holden Manufacturing Operations Executive Director Martyn Cray says the recruitment is good news for the manufacturing industry in South Australia and shows it is turning the corner this year. “There’s a real sense of excitement at Elizabeth,” Cray says in a statement. “We started building (the) Series II Commodore this week, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Help Wanted at GM Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.