AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group’s vaunted Hemi engine is seeing greater take rates across the board than the auto maker originally anticipated. A Chrysler spokesperson says penetration of the Hemi Magnum 5.7L OHV V-8 is “north of 50%” of total deliveries for the Dodge Durango SUV and light-duty Ram pickup truck. Hemis are getting high take rates in Durango. And advance orders of the LX platform large rear-wheel-drive cars – the Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum – are leaning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hemi Take Rates Soaring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.