General Motors Corp. CEO Fritz Henderson, speaking to journalists from inside a New York skyscraper that once helped define the auto makerâs financial muscle, reminds Americans the company remains open for business despite a historic bankruptcy filing earlier in the day. âWeâre in business, weâre servicing customers, weâre taking care of customers, weâre in the market with outstanding offers and weâve got great product,â Henderson says from the law offices of Weil, Gotshal & Manges ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Henderson Says GM âOpen for Businessâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.