MADISON HEIGHTS, MI – The company that gave the world duct tape is hot on the trail of another innovation it hopes will stick with the automotive industry for years. The Henkel Group, a key player in automotive adhesives, sealants, structural material and sound deadening, is banking on significant growth in the relatively new sector of liquid gaskets. Henkel machinery can apply liquid gaskets, like a bead of caulk, in replacing hard seals. Today, the majority of seals and gaskets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Henkel Targets Liquid Gaskets at Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.