At first glance, a Toyota Sienna minivan commercial is both cute and funny. A guy in his late 30’s gives several young children a test ride. The kids make various demands of their driver, including picking up a dog named “Bob.” They respond rather abruptly when the driver asks a question while they are watching the in-vehicle DVD system. As the minivan pulls into the dealership parking lot, one young girl demands, “Now we’ll test the red one.” By the end of the commercial, many parents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Here Come the Bratty Boomers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.