Steve Pitt and his full-time staff of 20 manage to put together a National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention that year after year goes off without a serious hitch – or so it seems from the outside. But consider the size of the convention. Two years ago in Las Vegas, convention space totaled well over 1 million sq.-feet (92,900 sq.-m), with 30,000 attendees and 600 exhibitors on hand. In New Orleans, site of last year's event, the convention center is 1.3-miles ( 2.09-km) long. It takes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hey, Maybe It Looks Easy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.