Hicom Automotive Plastics (Thailand) Ltd. appears poised to become a supplier of plastic automotive components to General Motors Corp. assembly plants worldwide. Hicom Teck See Mfg. Malaysia Sdn Bhd CEO Khairudin Datuk Yusoff says in a published report the company's plastics unit has received inquiries to supply automotive components to several GM assembly plants, including the one in India. Hicom's plant in Pattaya, India, currently makes bumpers, radiator grilles, trunk-lid handles and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hicom Plastics to Supply GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.