TOKYO – When the Tokyo Motor Show gets under way for the 37th time on Oct. 25, more than two-dozen concepts will be part of the nearly 600 vehicles on display from Japan’s eight carmakers. Heading the list are Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., each with at least five concepts set to make their world debuts. (See Photo Gallery) Following is a company-by-company, model-by-model look at the upcoming show: Toyota The Fine-N is a fuel-cell hybrid that can travel 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High Mileage, High Tech Take Center Stage at Tokyo Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.