Saturn Corp. would like to be known for more than producing just small, high-mileage cars. Sky may be second step in Saturn's efforts to change image. The General Motors Corp. division would like to be recognized as an auto maker that produces sporty and high-performance vehicles as well, says Jill Lajdziak, Saturn vice president-sales and marketing. "For Saturn to grow the brand it's important that we move into other segments that we aren't in now and do so by maximizing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High-Performance Ion to Lead Saturn Makeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.