Selecting the next-generation Mazda3 C-car to showcase the auto maker’s new SkyActive powertrain technology was a no-brainer, a top Mazda North America executive says. “We chose Mazda3 because it’s our best-selling car, and it’s one of three (Mazda models) sold worldwide,” says Robert Davis, senior vice president-research, development and quality. “It’s the best thing to put latest technology in because it goes along with our environmental philosophy,” he tells Ward’s. “We want the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High-Volume Mazda3 to Soar With Sky" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.