GENEVA - The Renault Scenic II on display at the Geneva motor show here will be Renault's largest-volume vehicle on the C-platform it developed with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. At an estimated 400,000 units a year, it will outsell the 3-door and 5-door Meganes, which were the first cars on the platform when they hit the market last October. The Renault Scenic II is expected to reach the market in September. The Renault Megane coupe-cabriolet, also introduced in Geneva, likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High-Volume Renault Scenic II to Hit Market in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.