General Motors Corp.'s answer to the new sport/utility vehicle (SUV)-pickup sub-segment is getting rave reviews from analysts, who got a sneak preview Jan. 29 of GM future products timed to appear in '00-'02 timeframe. The automaker also raised new speculation about a Holden-derived line of U.S. vehicles, possibly including new Cadillac Catera, Chevrolet Caprice and Camaro/Firebird. “Overall, these are the first cars I've seen in a long time from GM that truly had some emotional, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Highlander GM's Answer to New Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.