MADRID â€“ Hinduja Group buys Iveco SpA's 15% share in India's second-largest commercial truck maker, Ashok Leyland Ltd. Fiat Auto SpA-owned Iveco had a stake in Ashok Leyland through its 30% equity in holding company Land Rover Leyland International Holdings Ltd., which now is fully owned by Hinduja. Financial details of the transaction have not been disclosed, but media reports say Hinduja may have paid nearly 6 billion rupees ($128 million) for the stake. Iveco's decision to exit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hinduja Group Buys Ivecoâ€™s Share in Ashok Leyland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.