Canada’s big-truck sales slipped 3% in March, but it would have been worse if not for solid performances by Class 8 competitors and medium-duty player Hino Motor Mfg. USA Inc. Recording a 14% jump compared with like-2009, Class 8 was the lone segment in positive sales territory. PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth and Peterbilt brands led the way with new-truck deliveries of 327 and 191, respectively. Both totals were more than double the brands’ prior-year numbers. Related document: Canada Truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino, Class 8 Brands Stem Big-Truck Losses in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.