Hino Motors Ltd. announces it will open a new plant in Woodstock, Ont., Canada, next month for the production of up to 2,000 medium-duty trucks annually for the North American market. Hino will invest C$3 million ($2.6 million) in its first Canadian manufacturing facility, according to the Ontario government. Hino already produces trucks for Canada and the U.S. in Long Beach, CA, at a Toyota Motor Corp.-owned facility. “Hino's decision to expand its presence in Ontario is further proof ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino to Invest $2.6 Million in New Ontario Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.