GREENVILLE, SC – Job One production of Toyota Motor Corp.'s new retro '07 FJ Cruiser SUV is slated for Jan. 23 at affiliate Hino Motors Ltd. So far Hino's Hamura, Japan, plant outside of Tokyo has built 24 FJ Cruiser prototypes on an assembly line the new model will share with the Toyota 4Runner. The prototypes have been used for internal launch evaluations and media introductions. (See related story: FJ Cruiser Sales Pegged at 46,000) FJ Cruiser Job One Jan. 23. The FJ shares no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino Set to Launch Output of Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.