Hispanic auto dealers and Hispanic leaders from other business sectors in attendance at the National Automobile Dealers Assn. (NADA) convention in New Orleans officially launched a new national Hispanic automobile dealers association. The unnamed group will work to resolve issues facing Hispanic dealers, such as lack of capital, difficulties entering into the industry and impediments to growth in the automotive retail sector. Of the 26,000 dealerships selling both foreign and domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hispanic Auto Dealers Join Together" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.