Mark Hogan hasn’t gone crazy, although some may think so. After spending more than three years as president of one of the world’s largest, most successful automotive suppliers, and after 30 years with the world’s largest auto maker, General Motors Corp., Hogan is following the entrepreneur’s dream, attempting to build a company from the ground up. In his latest career twist, the 57-year-old Hogan is cultivating the market for a low-volume niche vehicle that meets the unique needs of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hogan Ramps Up New Career" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.