CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. smashes its 29-year record for annual new vehicle sales with two weeks remaining in 2002. The General Motors Corp. subsidiary already has delivered 173,855 vehicles, surpassing its 1973 sales record and breaking the records of its domestic competition. The Commodore forms the backbone of Holden sales, accounting for 61% of the total. "There's a lot more competition now, which makes achieving this record that much more satisfying," says Holden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Breaks All-Time Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.