CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. resumes production of its legendary One Tonner truck for the first time since 1985. The muscular, new version of the light-commercial vehicle, which joined the Holden workforce lineup June 1, is bigger, stronger and more powerful than its famously durable predecessors. Holden’s One Tonner makes its return with sedan-like handling. The VY One Tonner builds on the traditional characteristics of the original, while bringing the advanced driving dynamics of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Brings Back One Tonner Truck as Refined Workhorse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.