MELBOURNE — Holden Ltd. gears up for increased demand as it celebrates the production of its 3 millionth export engine. The General Motors Corp. subsidiary is beginning to see demand growth from South Korea, although this year's shipments are only expected to reach half the pre-Asian crisis volumes. The automaker hopes government talks with Thailand will see it gain access to the heavily protected automotive market there through a bilateral automotive trade deal. “We have a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden celebrates resurgence in exports to Asia region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.