The North American arm of DaimlerChrysler AG was integral in negotiations to form an alliance with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (Ward's Automotive Reports — April 3, '00, p.1), a top executive insists. “The whole board was involved,” says Jim Holden, president of DaimlerChrysler Corp. “Tom Gale (executive vice president, product development and design) was in it up to his eyeballs the whole time and so was I.” Former Chrysler Corp. executives were conspicuously absent at press events to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden: DCC Integral Player in MMC Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.