GM Holden Ltd.’s hot-rod reincarnation of Australia’s iconic FJ Holden at last debuts at a Woodward Dream Cruise pre-event today at Athens Coney Island in Royal Oak, MI, driven by its designer Richard Ferlazzo. The Melbourne-based auto maker had suggested the car would appear at last year’s Dream Cruise, but it did not. The Efijy is a 17-ft. (5.2-m) pillar-less custom coupe powered by a 643-hp supercharged 6L V-8 engine. It will join four of the automotive stars from the movie ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Efijy Designer to Drive Oz Car in Woodward Dream Cruise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.