CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. has purchased TWR Australia to secure the future of its motor racing program. TWR Australia manages Holden Racing Team operations and provides engineering design work to Holden and other clients. TWR Australia purchase expected to secure racing future for Holden. The purchase follows the appointment of administrative receivers to five TWR companies in the U.K. It does not involve Holden Special Vehicles, which has operated under a separate structure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Expands Racing Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.