CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. releases the name and pre-launch photos of the Adventra, Australia's next- generation all-road cross/utility vehicle. The Adventra will be Australia's first mass-produced all-wheel-drive vehicle designed and developed in Australia for the local market. The CUV will be equipped with a 5.7L Gen III V-8 performance engine. The sale price is expected to be under A$50,000 ($33,000). New Holden Adventra CUV will hit Aussie market this fall. A version featuring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Gives Sneak Preview of New Adventra CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.