CANBERRA – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. reportedly is investigating export possibilities for a vehicle based on the next Commodore wagon, the VZ. Ian McCleave, executive director-business strategy and planning at Holden, says in a published report that the auto maker has identified a niche for a cross/utility wagon similar to the Adventra that hit Australian showrooms last year. Holden Commodore SS Wagon "We are still talking to North America about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden May Export Commodore Wagon to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.