Holden Ltd. in New Zealand releases the European-sourced ZC Series Vectra, describing it as the most sophisticated midsize Holden yet. The car sells in New Zealand for a recommended retail price between $39,900-$54,500. There is a choice of three models that includes the Ecotec 2.2L 4-cyl. CD available in sedan and hatch; Ecotec 3.2L V-6 CDX hatchback; and top-of-the-range CDXi Ecotec 3.2L V-6 hatch. Buyers have a choice of six exterior finishes, four of them new to the Vectra range. New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden New Zealand Launches Sales of ZC Series Vectra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.