CANBERRA – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. took another step in its Australian development program, announcing the builder for its new corporate headquarters here. Baulderstone Hornibrook will begin construction later this month as part of Holden's A$200 million ($148.4 million) redevelopment of its Fishermans Bend precinct. Construction is expected to be completed by mid-2005. The headquarters will accommodate more than 1,500 employees next to the Holden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Picks Headquarters Builder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.