General Motors Corp.’s Holden Ltd. plans to hike output at its Elizabeth, Australia, assembly plant by more than 25%, from 132,000 units last year to 180,000 in 2008, Holden’s top executive tells Ward’s. The anticipated production increase "naturally drives us to consider expansion opportunities such as a third shift at Elizabeth," Holden Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger says. Peter Hanenberger Elizabeth recently increased its daily production rate from 604 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Plans 25% Output Increase in 7 Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.