The hot streak continues at Holden Ltd. General Motors Corp.’s Australian subsidiary broke its all-time February vehicle sales record. Crewman sales contributed to Holden’s record February. Holden deliveries totaled 14,579 units, up 14% from like-2003, according to figures released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries. The industry also posted record sales in February – 75,877 units. (See related story: Australia Vehicle Sales Continue Record-Breaking Streak) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Posts February Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.