GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) unit launches the all-new WM Grange, a luxury-performance limousine with specifications and power the auto maker says is without peer in Australia. HSV Managing Director Scott Grant says the Grange will give the auto maker fresh sales impetus in what is shaping up as a record year. “There is already a strong order bank for the new model and the Grange is often cited as representing the singularly most popular repeat purchase vehicle in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Special Vehicles Launches WM Grange" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.