Holden Ltd. says parts suppliers will have to rethink their operations in order to keep pace with rapidly shortening new vehicle development times. Holden aims to slash development times. Holden Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger urged its supply base to make such changes at the launch of the auto maker’s new research and development center. With an annual budget of A$10 million ($6.5 million), Holden Innovation will employ psychologists, economists, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Urges Suppliers to Keep Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.