A robust first five months has sales of domestically made vehicles headed for the 3 million mark this year in China, analysts say. Last year, sales totaled 2.36 million units. Jia Xinguang, chief analyst for China Automotive Industry Consulting and Development Corp., says deliveries will hit that mark “as long as the strong growth momentum can be maintained.” According the China Assn. of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), auto makers in China sold 1.28 million units during the first five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Home-Made Auto Sales Head for 3 Million in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.