IWAKI, Japan ‚Äď Like a fine wine, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.‚Äôs Iwaki plant, home of the award-winning VQ V-6 engine, gets better with each passing year. Although improvements are not reflected in production numbers, down 5% last year due to softer demand for such Nissan models as the Murano, Fuga and 350Z, the plant installed a range of new, state-of-the-art processes with the introduction of the VQ35HR. Included are new block- and head-machining lines incorporating the flexible Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Home of Nissan‚Äôs Venerable VQ V-6 Now Bigger, More Flexible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.