Prices on Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s new ’03 Accord will increase by less than 2%, or about $500, the auto maker says. The base DX sedan will start at under $20,000, with prices climbing to about $26,000 for the EX coupe with a V-6 engine. Honda tells Reuters the new models contain $700-$1,500 of additional content. The new Accord goes on sale in September and Honda hopes for annual sales of about 400,000 units, about the same as the current model.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Accord Has Small Price Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.