American Honda Motor Co. Inc. will offer XM Satellite Radio service in more models, including the new ’04 Acura RL and ’04 Acura TL sedans. The service will be standard on both vehicles and offered as a dealer-installed option on the Honda Accord and Pilot this spring. It is expected to be available factory-installed on the ’04 Accord. American Honda says XM service also will be expanded to more Honda and Acura models in the ’05 model year and beyond.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Adding XM Satellite Radio to More Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.