Honda of America Mfg. Inc. flexes some manufacturing muscle with the announcement of plans to shift some Accord sedan production early next year from its Marysville, OH, plant to the nearby East Liberty, OH, facility. The move is designed to create a more nimble Honda that can respond more quickly to market demands. Honda moves some Accord output to East Liberty. “We just have to be ready for the anomalies of the market,” says a HAM spokesperson. “We can do it, so we will do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Adds Accord Sedan to East Liberty Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.