NEW YORK – Despite sharp recent declines in U.S. new-car sales, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. won’t be making any “drastic” changes to its product lineup, a top official says. “The last 60 days certainly have shaken the public up, but whether it’s an anomaly or not, I don’t think we know,” Dan Bonawitz, vice president-corporate planning and logistics, tells Ward’s during a media event here to introduce the Acura TL. “If oil stays at that rate, there will be some settling in. But if it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Approaches Product Mix With Caution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.