CANBERRA – Honda Australia Pty. Ltd. reports after-tax profit rose 184% to A$81.0 million ($61.4 million) on revenue of A$1.5 billion ($1.1 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31. The company credits uninterrupted strong sales growth, a resilient Australian dollar and effective cost control for the big jump in profits. Honda Australia Senior Director Lindsay Smalley says the profits were driven by an increase in sales of all Honda products distributed in Australia, with motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Australia Profits Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.