Manufacturing Plant Roundup Honda Begins Output at Lincoln Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Lincoln, AL, plant began production of the Odyssey minivan and the V-6 engine that powers it Nov. 14, six months ahead of schedule. A single shift currently is building 55 units per day. A second shift will be added next spring, with total production hitting 500 units daily by the end of 2002. This brings the plant’s capacity to 120,000 vehicles and 120,000 engines. By then, employment will grow to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Begins Output at Lincoln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.