Honda Motor Co. Ltd. confirms it will build a production version of its Model X concept, a cross/utility vehicle, at its East Liberty, OH, facility, beginning late this year. The new model will be built on the same assembly line as the Civic Sedan, Coupe and GX natural gas version. “This decision demonstrates the high level of flexibility within our North American manufacturing operations,” says Koki Hirashima, president of Honda of America Mfg., in a release. Honda’s New Manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Build Model X in Ohio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.