American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is recalling some 650,000 ’97-’99 and ’02 models for an ignition fault that allows the key to be removed before shifting the vehicle to park. The recall only affects automatic transmission-equipped vehicles, including certain ’98-’99 Honda Accords, ’97-’99 Acura CL coupes, ’99 Acura TL sedans, ’99 Honda Odysseys and ’02 Honda CR-Vs. Honda says it has received notice of three accidents resulting in four minor injuries relating to the problem, which it says is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Calling Back Models for Ignition Fault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.