Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is recalling its Accord model in the U.S. because of a possible tear in the driver’s side front airbag. Some 257,616 ’04 and ’05 model Accord sedans reportedly are being called back as a result of the problem. The recall officially will begin Dec. 6.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Calls Back Accord Due to Airbags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.