The Honda Civic chalks up the highest initial quality rating in the midsize car segment in Thailand, while Isuzu Motors Ltd.’s D-Max Spacecab tops the pickup segment there, according to J.D. Power Asia Pacific. The research firm also says new-vehicle owners in Thailand experience on average more than two problems in the early stages of vehicle ownership. Honda Civic The company's 2003 Thailand Initial Quality Study found that while 29% of owners did not experience a problem ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Civic Leads Thai Quality in Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.