American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s new ’03 Civic Si hatchback equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission begins at $19,000, while a model equipped with side airbags will cost $19,250. Standard features include a 160-hp DOHC 2L i-VTEC engine, power steering, power moonroof, antilock brakes and AM/FM/CD stereo. The Si now is available at Honda’s U.S. dealerships.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Civic Si to Begin at $19,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.