Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s open secret of jet-engine and personal-jet development is confirmed, as the company announces it is in advanced-testing with an experimental personal jet and turbofan jet engine. Honda confirms preparations to test personal-jet market. Honda says its HondaJet experimental compact business jet recently completed a successful flight test in North Carolina. The experimental aircraft was powered by two all-new, Honda-developed HF118 turbofan engines, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Confirms Advanced Testing of Jet Engine, Plane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.