American Honda Finance Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Honda Motor Co. Inc., will continue to offer vehicle lease contracts in the states of Connecticut and Rhode Island. The decision follows action from the two state’s legislators, amending state laws that hold auto makers liable for the actions of lessees and subject then to unreasonable damages in vicarious liability lawsuits. New provisions require lessees to maintain liability insurance coverage. American Honda and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Continue Leasing in Rhode Island, Connecticut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642